Turning Twitter into Twipo

For the discussion of scientific experiments and other creations, both in the physical realm and in the demense of cyberspace.
User avatar
Maypews Online
Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
Reactions: 853
Posts: 820
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
Location: Dixieland
Website: https://maydb.net
Waifus: 34
Shion Sonozaki Chitoge Kirisaki Ayana Otonashi Nextbot (Derby #1)

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo

Post by Maypews »

NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:32 pm
Maypews wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:27 pm
NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.

:Okkei:
Well, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.
Glad there’s more of us who want to express this sentiment without being asked. Makes me feel seen and valid. #mysnsmychoice
artworks-000149783172-c468yx-t500x500.jpg
artworks-000149783172-c468yx-t500x500.jpg (54.95 KiB) Viewed 14 times
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Maypews and 1 guest