Turning Twitter into Twipo
- Blond Offline
- Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
- Reactions: 466
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
- Location: Beyond The Sea
- Waifus: 60
-
- Contact:
Turning Twitter into Twipo
Have you ever thought to yourself while browsing Xitter: "Man, I wish this UI looked just like a tablet and straight out of 2013"
Thanks to Nyuke, now you can! Enjoy posting epic twips.
Thanks to Nyuke, now you can! Enjoy posting epic twips.
7
Komm, süße soda


- Gotz Offline
- Funny Hat Enjoyer
- Reactions: 66
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:51 pm
- Location: Paranesian Circle
- Website: https://basedgotz.straw.page/
- Waifus: 2
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Wow! This is incredible!!! Something I never knew I needed. We must retvrn to older UI design. I refuse to call newer UI design "user interface" any longer. I'm gonna call it HI now (Hostile Interface).


Tuturuuu♪~ 

Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
stupid question, but since this is a chrome extension theres no way to get it on firefox right?
Nice to meet u!!!!

- Blond Offline
- Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
- Reactions: 466
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
- Location: Beyond The Sea
- Waifus: 60
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
They're actually getting the Firefox version. It's just that it takes less time to set a Chrome extension than a Firefox one.Steve wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:23 amstupid question, but since this is a chrome extension theres no way to get it on firefox right?
1
Komm, süße soda


- Amlux Offline
- Reactions: 69
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun May 10, 2026 1:53 pm
- Website: https://pantsuprophet.xyz
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Twitter with a better interface...
...is still Twitter. I guess it could be useful for following some artists in a heavily curated fashion, but I feel as though before long I would rather miss out on some great art just to stay away from cancerous sites. But for those who do trawl through the sewers to get the good stuff, this seems like a great innovation.
...is still Twitter. I guess it could be useful for following some artists in a heavily curated fashion, but I feel as though before long I would rather miss out on some great art just to stay away from cancerous sites. But for those who do trawl through the sewers to get the good stuff, this seems like a great innovation.
2
Visit my site for philosophy, religion, history, aesthetics, ecology, and most importantly... ANIME BEWBZ!
PANTSU PROPHET
PANTSU PROPHET
- NonoEnjoyer Online
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 280
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Hey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.


3





- Blond Offline
- Nº1Positive Thinker 𒉭
- Reactions: 466
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2026 11:42 am
- Location: Beyond The Sea
- Waifus: 60
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Sure thing, Nono. If you say so...NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pmHey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.
![]()
Komm, süße soda


- NonoEnjoyer Online
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 280
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
I think you’ve misunderstood mr. BlondBlond wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:04 pmSure thing, Nono. If you say so...NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pmHey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.
![]()





- Maypews Online
- Webmaster, Otaking, Karter
- Reactions: 853
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 10:12 am
- Location: Dixieland
- Website: https://maydb.net
- Waifus: 34
-
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Well, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pmHey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.
![]()
Stop by the Deluoode Otaku Oratory, live every Sunday at 9 PM UTC!
Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













Other threads - RISK: Deloousional Edition | SciADV Artbook Collection | Steins;Gate Fanlisting | English Future Gadget Laboratory Website | Deluoode BBS Webring | MORE COMING SOON ™













- NonoEnjoyer Online
- Child of Chaos. R;N Slanderer
- Reactions: 280
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2026 2:00 am
- Location: Aoba Dorm
- Waifus: 14
-
- Contact:
Re: Turning Twitter into Twipo
Glad there’s more of us who want to express this sentiment without being asked. Makes me feel seen and valid. #mysnsmychoiceMaypews wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:27 pmWell, given that Twitter is utter cancer, I'd be more concerned if there weren't posts like that in the thread honestly.NonoEnjoyer wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pmHey guys, I see this is a thread about a Twitter front end. Just wanted to stop in and say that I don’t use Twitter. Glad everyone knows my stance on this.
![]()
1





Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



