First one:
Himawari! (ひまわりっ!; lit. "Sunflower!")
On TV it was aired only one month in 2006 and then in 2007 for the second season.
It also had a manga in only one volume.
Here's the wiki page if you want to read more about it.
I could find almost nothing of this anime online, when looking for images, you end up on some Boruto character. I took these screenshots myself to showcase what it looks like:
The OP/ED are also on YouTube, but that's pretty much it.
The anime kinda felt like Pokémon, because every episode followed a similar pattern to that. The last episodes were actually pretty good with a big plot twist.
Second one is Now and Then, Here and There, but I don't have much to say about it since I didn't finish it yet. But it looks pretty niche and the animation kinda sucked.
So, I'd like to hear more about some niche anime you guys would have watched, or just stuff that you think is severely underrated.




1

