Page 1 of 1

PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:19 pm
by Maypews
This post is to celebrate the opening of our new fansite, PHANTASM, which is stylised after FESu's band website from the game alongside old 3 column fansites of the past. We're running on a CMS called Drupal meaning you don't have to format everything in raw HTML, and I want this project to be community-driven. This thread will be primarily for submitting content to the site.
phantasm.png
phantasm.png (3.46 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Content you can submit includes articles (reviews, SciADV news posts, etc.), descriptions for the character profiles, save files (for any version of the games), plot summaries or overviews of the story of any of the entries, wallpapers/forum signatures and avatars, scans/artbook pictures, and sprite galleries (@NonoEnjoyer organised C;C sprites folder when?). There's also a Miscellaneous tab in Extras which can hold pretty much anything that you have offhand, I'm probably going to put our LINE emoticons and the XBL pictures folder in there for example and memes are welcome in that area too. If you guys have any other good ideas for what could go on the site let me know, I thought about adding a section for fanart/fanfiction/general fan projects section but I'm not sure if we have enough content to make it worthwhile, maybe a discography section to have PHANTASM-related content on there dunno...

Trusted users and forum regulars can become editors if they want to, I.E. have the ability to add content without having to submit to the thread. Just request to be an editor ITT and I'll make your account and PM you the details. Also don't worry if you've already posted it here, if it's high quality it belongs on the site. I plan on aggregating my forum posts in the C;H and R;N threads I made into reviews for example.

Some users who I would particularly like to see contributions from include @Parzival (The loremaster), @Yuuni Anno (Overviews/recaps of the games I think would suit you well since you're going through them atm), @capstasher our resident archivist, and anyone else who has cool stuff onhand.

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:15 am
by Ptephine
Just a small tidbit, the button to the forum from PHANTASM opens into a new tab, but going to PHANTASM from here with the button does not. I am quite unhappy with this! :BakaOnii:

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:52 am
by Blond
Let me in. LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Captura de pantalla de 2026-10-01 15-52-54.png
Captura de pantalla de 2026-10-01 15-52-54.png (15.36 KiB) Viewed 99 times

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:10 am
by Steve
for the sprites section do u literally just want every single one collected and pasted in there? I think most if not all of them are on danbooru i wouldnt mind going and stealing them and putting them on the site if thats what u want

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:19 am
by Maypews
Steve wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:10 am
for the sprites section do u literally just want every single one collected and pasted in there? I think most if not all of them are on danbooru i wouldnt mind going and stealing them and putting them on the site if thats what u want
Basically yeah. Though be sure to label them accurately, like the most popular copy of Chaos;Head's sprites for example is of the original game and not Noah. C;C, O;9 and A;C sprites are harder to come by, though I have the former 2 in my possession.

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:39 am
by aeon
I uploaded the Mayuri sprites, let me know if there's anything wrong with the way I did it. I will probably post more throughout the day.

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 2:06 pm
by NonoEnjoyer
Steve wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:10 am
for the sprites section do u literally just want every single one collected and pasted in there? I think most if not all of them are on danbooru i wouldnt mind going and stealing them and putting them on the site if thats what u want
I’ve got the chaos child sprites handled once I get off work. Not sure about the rest. I will also be adding the portraits for the rest of the c;c cast as well.

Re: PHANTASM - A Collaborative SciADV Fansite

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:18 am
by Maypews
Also, upas shall be rewarded to those who post content on the site. I am not sure of the exact specifics yet, but my 150 payout to Steve for finishing the C;H sprites is probably a rough watermark of what a substantial contribution can expect to receive. Would love to see reviews, character analysies (both would be good as articles), plot summaries/synopsises and more character sprites. I'll try to contribute more to the site soon, between actually updating it, other site projects and external factors/duties I've been rather occupied unfortunately (its also why my post quality has been so shitty! :D).