Page 1 of 1

Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:03 pm
by witch
Advertise your own blog or shill blogs you enjoy reading, I will start with the only blog I actively keep up with: https://artificialnightsky.wordpress.com/
B5IlOcRCMAAklnL.jpg
B5IlOcRCMAAklnL.jpg (83.89 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 2:52 am
by RadioHades
Too many to post! Here's my sfeedrc.

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 4:11 am
by Nsensei
Here's two blogs with a bunch of interesting muv-luv essays, that were a goldmine to find right after finishing the trilogy.
https://type94.wordpress.com/
https://aaltomies.wordpress.com/age-rel ... materials/

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2026 12:05 pm
by MetalHaruhi

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 2:05 pm
by rileymross
This one has a lot of rare interviews about the making of the Phoenix Wright games trabslated by this guy called Ash.

https://gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.com/

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:38 am
by dokyun
Here's some shit I pulled out of my feeds and bookmarks. Mostly tech stuff.

https://computer.rip/archive.html
https://ljkrakauer.com/LJK/ndxblog.htm
https://debu.gs/blog/archives
https://metagearsolid.org/latest/
https://www.rtl-sdr.com/
https://www.rpg-o-mania.com/index.php

Probably sound like an asshole but all that Yesterweb stuff makes me wanna puke. There isn't much as to why that I haven't already said, but to me it proliferates a kind of ignorance that I hope sites like this one are able to resist. Like seriously, what the hell is this shit? An extensive document of every wrong way to manage a community that stands out like a fresh clump of brain matter smeared on the highway, yet I see people link this fucking obituary again and again like it's something profound and worth considering.

:cleantehphail:

Re: Post blogs you enjoy

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:36 am
by MetalHaruhi
dokyun wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:38 am
Here's some shit I pulled out of my feeds and bookmarks. Mostly tech stuff.

https://computer.rip/archive.html
https://ljkrakauer.com/LJK/ndxblog.htm
https://debu.gs/blog/archives
https://metagearsolid.org/latest/
https://www.rtl-sdr.com/
https://www.rpg-o-mania.com/index.php

Probably sound like an asshole but all that Yesterweb stuff makes me wanna puke. There isn't much as to why that I haven't already said, but to me it proliferates a kind of ignorance that I hope sites like this one are able to resist. Like seriously, what the hell is this shit? An extensive document of every wrong way to manage a community that stands out like a fresh clump of brain matter smeared on the highway, yet I see people link this fucking obituary again and again like it's something profound and worth considering.

:cleantehphail:
Oh yeah I actually read on the yesterweb stuff before and I agree with you, it's ridiculous what happened with them, I had it in my blogs bookmarks and I guess I didn't really check the URL before posting it here, sorry about that...